Whether you’re searching houses for sale in West Hull, East Hull or the villages and towns in the East Riding of Yorkshire, Whitakers are here to help.
Buying a home can be stressful, but you’re not on your own. From start to finish, our teams will guide you through the buying process with expert advice and clear communication at every stage:
- Getting started – understand your mortgage options with our partner financial services team<
- Property search – register on our database to stay up to date with new properties that match your criteria
- Book a viewing – call, email or pop in to your local high street Whitakers branch
- Make an offer – if you’re unsure of anything, just ask our professional teams
- Instruct a solicitor – you’ll need to instruct a conveyancing solicitor once an offer has been accepted; ask about our panel of local solicitors
- Answer any queries – from structural concerns to local schools, a good estate agency is there to support buyers right through until moving day
- Key handover – leaving a lasting impression on moving day because we recognise how special it is to buy a new home
You can contact us on 01482 334444 or email email@example.com with any queries you may have. Alternatively, you can visit one of our local branches.